Tiny Hand Pink Bow Tie

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

♡Hard Summer 2013♡

 photo HardSummer2013_Poster_FINAL.jpg

I haven't been to big festival in quite some time and I have never been to Hard but my sister went last year or the year before and I was very jealous. I'm so excited I want it to be sooner but I will be a broke adult after paying for skacore invasion, graduation dress and cap/gown. This lineup is insanely good, no ifs ands or buts it's perfect. I'm super excited because it's my birthday present from my friend. I love her to death I'm still trying to process it. I have a feeling this summer is going to be amazing and I think I deserve it since this year has been hands down the worst year but I haven't given up like I was positive I would. Thanks to some special people, I know I'm going to be okay :)☼









No comments :

Post a Comment

Say it Don't Spray it!